Social media guidelines
Our social media channels are a forum for us to share information related to Invitae and genetic testing. We may not respond to mentions, replies or comments on social media channels. We adhere to the community rules and guidelines outlined by Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram and expect our followers to do the same.
What does that mean? We reserve the right to remove any comment at any time that we deem, at our sole discretion, to be in violation of these community guidelines. We also reserve the right to block any user that we deem, at our sole discretion, to be violating these community guidelines.
We don’t allow
- Violent, obscene, hateful, graphic, or threatening comments
- Defamatory or off-topic comments
- Personal attacks, bullying or harassment
- Solicitation or promotion of goods, services or third-party sites
- Comments that could be considered medical advice
- If you feel your comment was removed unfairly, please contact us.
Content is informational only and should not be considered medical advice; please consult your provider regarding personal health or medical conditions.
Although we may link to an article or third-party site or tag another profile in our posts it doesn’t necessarily mean we endorse them or the content. We only endorse our own content.
Contact us if you have any questions, concerns, need customer support, or have a business or partnership inquiry.