At Invitae, we’re building out our business process and enterprise systems capabilities and are inviting applications for a Salesforce Administrator to strengthen our growing team and needs. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and improving our Salesforce platform and related systems. In this role you will be part of a fast-paced team, supporting a high-availability system that requires you to work with cross-functional teams to design, build, and rollout functionality that supports the company’s vision and strategy.
- 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required (Advanced preferred)
- Demonstrated success leading and executing cross-functional enhancements and projects
- Demonstrated experience in building and supporting Lightning
- Experience across an organization (for a Sales organization preferred)
- Exceptional analytical and strategic problem solving skills, very comfortable using Excel and other data manipulation tools
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter, and able to maintain poise under pressure
- Passionate about systems and creating automation to improve our ability to scale and grow our business
- Knowledge of Apex and Visualforce debugging and troubleshooting is a plus
- Lead/participate in the planning and analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancements
- Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including, custom fields, objects, page layouts, workflow rules, process builder, and validation rules
- Perform user management, profile, and permission set creation/maintenance
- Perform ad-hoc data loader requests by salesforce engineering, business analysts and other business stakeholders
- Support and maintain the system integrations with our other business systems including Pendo, RingCentral, Gainsight, and homegrown custom systems
- Motivated to identify ways to improve efficiencies and a sense of ownership that leads to the creation and implementation of enhanced methods and practices
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Share this post!
Return to careers page