Production Support Analyst
At Invitae, we’re building out our business process and enterprise systems capabilities and are inviting applications for a Production Support Analyst (PSA) to support our growing platform of applications for our internal users. As part of our Business Process Automation team, the PSA will be responsible for troubleshooting application production outages or issues and providing support to our internal teams.
- 3+ years of experience required in 2 of the following functional areas: Billing, Order Management, Accounting, CRM, Salesforce
- Must possess a high level of self-initiative, drive, and motivation with a customer focused mindsetIdeal candidates should be adept communicators, able to provide guidance to non-technical users and ask questions that accurately and efficiently determine the customer’s need
- Ability to both foster and maintain a collaborative team approach to problem resolution while also pushing the team to achieve quick resolution
- An excruciatingly high-level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to multi-task
- The ability to provide on-call support as needed
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Prior experience working in the Healthcare industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in business, computer science, education, or other relevant field
- Provide application and process subject matter expertise to Invitae employees
- Respond timely, proactively and accurately to incoming telephone calls, chats, web requests and email inquiries related to issues with supported software tools
- Offer users with comprehensive training, guidance and recommendations related to new and existing products
- Communicate the status of all production problems and upcoming maintenance and release activities to business partners, stakeholders and upper management
- Collaborate with Product Management, Development, and QA to ensure a smooth transition from enhancement and project teams to production
- Motivated to identify ways to improve our systems for more efficient implementation of internal methods and practices
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Share this post!
Return to careers page