Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking for a Marketing Manager to translate strategic intent into tactical plans -- including rolling up your sleeves to execute your plans.
- Skillful across a broad range of marketing activities, from digital to traditional, inbound to outbound
- Equally creative and data-driven, adept at delivering ideas, content, and metrics
- Always thinking about the customer
- Excellent team player capable of working well with many stakeholder groups in a fast paced environment
- Rigorous, detail oriented, creative problem solver who enjoys identifying new and innovative ways to reach our target audience
- Naturally curious, always looking for ways to be at the cutting edge
- Independent, self-starter, who is able to operate with a high degree of autonomy while delivering excellent results
- Develop and execute tactical plans marketing programs using an integrated approach that combines digital, content, event, and social media marketing
- Design training programs for marketing programs and product launches you are responsible for
- Work closely with the sales team to gather feedback and improve marketing campaigns and materials
- Manage timelines in order to meet objectives on time
- Work with marketing operations to capture and analyze metrics to improve ROI and optimize programs
- Have fun, work with a sense of urgency, be fully engaged at the office -- but also unplug when you leave have a life beyond “work”
- A strong portfolio of past success in developing operational plans with demonstrable results
- A belief that collaboration among multiple partners is the key to delivering great, highly differentiated marketing programs
- The ability to write extremely readable content and to know good design from bad
- At least 5 years of relevant education and experience, with a minimum of 3 years of prior experience in Marketing, Marketing Communications or Product Management in the life science industry. Ideally, you will have experience developing business and growing share in mature markets
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications or biological science.
Share this post!
Return to careers page