Client Relationship Manager - CNP Team
REMOTE POSITION: This position will support our Cardio/Neuro/Peds Sales team. Ideal location is Midwest or East Coast.
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to our team.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for working with our largest and highest potential accounts, as well as teammates in sales and client services to ensure the best possible client experience with Invitae.
Work with clients in conjunction with our sales and client services teams to:
DEEPEN EXISTING CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS:
- Build lasting relationships across key accounts
- Identify areas of potential growth with existing customers by working with clients to find upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Work across Invitae’s client services, sales and medical affairs groups to provide clients access to people who can answer their questions and issues as they come up
ENSURE SEAMLESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES WITH INVITAE:
- Help new accounts get setup for success from their first order
- Educate and train new accounts on how to work well with Invitae and help develop workflows, practices, etc. in conjunction with the customer to make Invitae work for them
- Work proactively to identify potential issues or areas of dissatisfaction within an account and address it head on before it becomes a problem
- Partner with colleagues in sales and client services to ensure clients have their needs met in a seamless fashion that’s efficient while maximizing their satisfaction
HELP GROW HIGH POTENTIAL ACCOUNTS:
- Collaborate with sales to identify opportunities for growth within high potential accounts
- Work with sales to identify issues that may prevent accounts from working with Invitae more and work with internal stakeholders to resolve those issues
- Develop strategies for how you and field sales can work together to drive growth within your accounts
- Build relationships with customer stakeholders to ensure broad, lasting satisfaction and buy in
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree a positive
- Experience in healthcare a plus, but not required
- Experience with cardiology, neurology, and/or pediatric genetics a plus.
- 5+ years of work experience on the front lines in relevant customer-facing functions, including: customer/client success, account management, customer support and/or sales (including field, inside and national accounts)
- A track record across your work history of solving complex, cross-functional customer facing problems
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent relationship development and management skills
- Great listener who can help clients feel heard while also getting to the root cause of the issues a customer is facing
- Dynamic problem solving mindset oriented towards finding creative solutions to customer issues
- A truly great teammate who works well with others cross functionally to find common ground and constructively solve issues as they arise
- Ability to think big picture while also focusing on the details of a situation that are causing problems for a client
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other relevant tools highly desirable
Invitae envisions a world in which genomic sequencing routinely informs lifelong health care decisions. We provide comprehensive, rapid, and affordable genome sequencing and clinically relevant interpretations of genomic data. We are committed to enabling the utilization of genomic data in order to improve health, catalyze scientific and medical research, and contribute to improved outcomes for everyone.
Invitae is an open, title free company that operates as a meritocracy. We focus intently on our ability to deliver reliable solutions that contribute to improving people's lives. We ruthlessly eliminate overhead and policies that interfere with productivity. We have excellent benefits.
Share this post!
Return to careers page