Senior Business Analyst - Billing and Finance Systems
At Invitae, we’re building out our business process and enterprise systems capabilities and are inviting applications for an experienced Business Analyst to strengthen our growing team and needs. This critical role is responsible for supporting the design and build of scalable business solutions that drive data connection across our infrastructure.
- 5 to 10 years of Business Analysis or Product Management experience required in 2 of the following functional areas: Billing, Order Management, Accounting, CRM, Payments, Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in business, computer science, education, or other relevant field
- Ability to gather complex customer requirements and translate requirements into a detailed plan for execution
- Must possess a high level of self-initiative, drive, and motivation
- Ability to effectively communicate across all departments across the organization from highly technical development staff to executive stakeholders
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with peers and third party vendors
- Agile Scrum experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of ICD-9/10, CPT codes, HIPAA, billing insurance regulations, insurance benefits, and appeal processes a plus
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge
- Proactively define and drive the creation of new features that will drive scalability within Billing and Finance Operations
- Collaborate with Development, and QA to deliver great products and tools
- Create use cases, user stories, and detailed product requirements document that clearly articulate desired product functionality
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize product enhancements, customer and partner requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment
- Performs analysis to identify/verify production application issues; determines solutions for production application issues and manages project plans until resolution
- Provides application and process subject matter expertise for business partners and IT technical resources
Invitae envisions a world in which genomic sequencing routinely informs lifelong health care decisions. We provide comprehensive, rapid, and affordable genome sequencing and clinically relevant interpretations of genomic data. We are committed to enabling the utilization of genomic data in order to improve health, catalyze scientific and medical research, and contribute to improved outcomes for everyone.
Invitae is an open, title-free company that operates as a meritocracy. We focus intently on our ability to deliver reliable solutions that contribute to improving people's lives. We ruthlessly eliminate overhead and policies that interfere with productivity. We have excellent benefits.
Our San Francisco location is in the hip SOMA neighborhood, near great restaurants. We also have offices in Palo Alto and Oakland that are close to public transportation too!
Share this post!
Return to careers page