Digital Marketing Lead
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a Digital Marketing Lead to our team.
The Digital Marketing Lead will drive our online customer acquisition efforts by setting our digital strategy, launching and managing campaigns, optimizing our web assets, using analytics to measure, refine and optimize our performance.
- Work across stakeholder groups to define and implement our digital lead generation and customer acquisition strategy to help Invitae achieve its growth goals
- Define and execute innovative strategies for scalable client acquisition drawing upon the most cutting edge approaches and tools available
- Launch and optimize campaigns across multiple online channels (Social, Search, Display, and Email) to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Use hypothesis based approaches to test novel targeting and prospecting approaches at low spend levels before scaling to larger spend
- Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and return on investment of digital marketing activities.
WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION & TECHNOLOGY
- Optimize our website to maximize lead capture and client acquisition through usability, A/B testing, progressive profiling, personalization, SEO and other approaches
- Work with commercial operations and sales team to ensure high quality leads are generated, nurtured as far as possible and smoothly handed off to sales where appropriate
- Identify and implement new technologies, vendors, processes and approaches that increase digital lead volume
MEASUREMENT & ANALYTICS
- Meticulously measure campaign and website performance to understand why campaigns and approaches succeed or fail
- Generate analytical insights that drive significant response improvement, CPA efficiencies, or order volume improvement
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or proven quantitative ability
- Expert digital advertising, lead generation and website optimization knowledge. Digital agency experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
- Strong data skills a significant plus
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Mixpanel and/or marketing automation essential
- 8-10+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
- HTML and CSS a plus
- Fast Learner – Can achieve power-user status on tools and technologies quickly
- Excellent team player capable of working well with many stakeholder groups in a fast paced enviornment
- Rigorous, detail oriented, creative problem solving mindset to identify root cause of issues, test to validate hypotheses and implement solutions
- Naturally curious, always looking for ways to be at the cutting edge
- Independent, self-starter, who is able to operate with a high degree of autonomy while delivering excellent results
Share this post!
Return to careers page