1. Share Gia: Provide a link to your patients prior to their appointment. Available for patients and clinicians in the US.
2. Intake: Via a virtual chat, Gia gathers intake information, including personal and family history.
3. Education: Gia guides your patients through pre-test education from the comfort of their home.
4. Guidance: You're notified when a patient completes a chat and will receive a clinical summary note. You’re also notified of your patient’s eligibility (for cancer testing), their interest in genetic testing, and which test to consider.
5. Ordering: The order form automatically populates with patient information. Simply select the test and sign electronically.
6. Results: You’ll receive your patient’s results and can follow up with them directly.
Identify patients who need germline genetic testing according to guidelines
Answer questions about testing
Assist with ordering
Collect family history
Provide a genetic risk assessment with the Tyrer-Cuzick model
Identify patients who meet guidelines for testing
Collect and assess personal history
Educate patients in advance of their in-person appointment
Over 100,000 patients have interacted with Gia to date.
More than 80% of patients invited to engage with Gia chose to do so.
Gia has a 92% overall satisfaction rate with patients and is used by some of the top academic health systems in the US.
Simply request a call. We’ll set up your account with a unique link to share with patients.
Estimate your out-of-pocket cost for Invitae tests related to a personal or family history of breast, ovarian, colorectal, or uterine cancer.
The amount shown above is an estimate of your out-of-pocket cost based upon the information you entered about your health insurance coverage. It is not a confirmation that the test has been authorized by your insurance provider. Your final cost may vary based upon your health plan design, deductible, co-insurance, and out-of-pocket limits. Learn More >
As part of Invitae’s dedication to making high-quality genetic testing affordable and accessible, we also offer a patient pre-pay option of $250. Learn More >
We could not determine an out-of-pocket estimate. Please contact us for assistance.