Head of Client Relationship Management
Invitae is a rapidly growing genetic testing company driven by the mission to expand access to high-quality, comprehensive, low-cost genetic testing. To support this growth, Invitae is looking to add a Head of Client Relationship Management to our team.
The Head of Client Relationship Management will be responsible for building and scaling a client relationship management team and driving processes, approaches and practices to ensure the best possible client experience with Invitae.
- Work with Sales, Commercial Operations, Client Services, Finance, company leadership and other stakeholders in the following areas:
BUILD AND SCALE AN INDUSTRY LEADING CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT TEAM
- Hire on a team of client relationship managers to build on existing client relationships and deepen new ones
- Create a team that is the envy of the industry in terms of how it works with clients and internal stakeholders to identify issues proactively, solve problems, increase customer satisfaction and grow clients’ use of Invitae
- Design the team and its practices to encourage scalability and efficiency, especially in serving smaller accounts
WORK CROSS FUNCTIONALLY TO CREATE AN EXEMPLARY CLIENT EXPERIENCE
- Work with the leaders of Sales, Client Services, Billing, Finance, Software Development and others to align on what an exemplary client experience looks like and how we get there
- Partner with these team leads to create a roadmap for our client experience and milestones and metrics to measure progress against
- Think holistically and creatively about how we can use all the tools at our disposal to make clients lives easier and better while ensuring our processes are highly scalable
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree a positive
- Experience in healthcare a plus, but not required
- 10+ years of work experience on the front lines with customers and/or building and scaling teams in relevant customer-facing functions, including: customer/client success, account management, customer support and sales
- A track record across your work history of leading diverse teams to find solutions to complex, customer facing problems
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent leadership, personnel and team development skills
- Logical, thorough, rigorous and detail-oriented approach
- Systematic and strategic thinker able to move back and forth between small, specific problems impacting a particular customer and big picture systems and issues creating those problems
- A truly great teammate who works well with others cross functionally to find common ground and constructively solve issues as they arise
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other relevant tools highly desirable
Invitae envisions a world in which genomic sequencing routinely informs lifelong health care decisions. We provide comprehensive, rapid, and affordable genome sequencing and clinically relevant interpretations of genomic data. We are committed to enabling the utilization of genomic data in order to improve health, catalyze scientific and medical research, and contribute to improved outcomes for everyone.
Invitae is an open, title free company that operates as a meritocracy. We focus intently on our ability to deliver reliable solutions that contribute to improving people's lives. We ruthlessly eliminate overhead and policies that interfere with productivity. We have excellent benefits.
Our San Francisco location is in the hip SOMA neighborhood near great restaurants. We also have offices in Palo Alto and Oakland. All are within a few blocks from CalTrain or BART. Many of us bike or take public transit to work. We work hard during the week and we rest on the weekends.
Share this post!
Return to careers page