Customer Success Account Manager
We are seeking to add an Account Manager to our Client Services team. The account manager will be the primary Invitae point of contact for a portfolio of key customer accounts and will support various aspects of the customer lifecycle engaging in the sales process, customer onboarding, and ongoing relationship management. You will be one of our early account managers and will contribute to building the foundation of our account management team.
- Bachelors degree or higher education
- Five years customer success, account management, or client services experience in a business-to business sales environment, preferably in biotech/healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to identify patterns and creatively solve problems in a resource-constrained environment
- Self-motivated with a drive to implement process improvements in order to increase customer satisfaction from designated accounts
- Experience using customer service applications, such as Salesforce or other CRM
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, Google Apps and Mac OS X
- Ability to develop rapport and credibility with key stakeholders
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Ability to work in team environment with collaboration across multiple functional areas
- Natural ability to flex and adapt in real time based on multiple channels of feedback
- Ensures the retention, growth, and satisfaction of a portfolio of client accounts
- Primary account point of contact for post-sales activities including but not limited to customer onboarding, technical and consulting support, and overall account and relationship management
- Owns customer satisfaction for designated account portfolio.
- Devises strategies to meet or exceed customer success KPIs for accounts in portfolio
- Works closely with field sales and client services teams to meet the needs of designated accounts
- Delivers timely support to customer questions and opportunities
- Engages customers and works closely to ensure they fully understand our solutions and are trained well on using our products
- Delivers periodic reviews to the customer and makes recommendations on further support and partnership
- Identifies specific customer needs or services that could be standardized and rolled out broadly
- Represents the voice of the customer in product, service, workflow, and tool design
- Contributes internally to building out the foundation of our Client Services Account Management team
Invitae envisions a world in which genomic sequencing routinely informs lifelong health care decisions. We provide comprehensive, rapid, and affordable genome sequencing and clinically relevant interpretations of genomic data. We are committed to enabling the utilization of genomic data in order to improve health, catalyze scientific and medical research, and contribute to improved outcomes for everyone.
Invitae is an open, title-free company that operates as a meritocracy. We focus intently on our ability to deliver reliable solutions that contribute to improving people's lives. We ruthlessly eliminate overhead and policies that interfere with productivity. We have excellent benefits.
Our San Francisco location is in the hip SOMA neighborhood, near great restaurants. Our office in Palo Alto is right on Sheridan Avenue. Both are a couple of blocks away from CalTrain.
Share this post!
Return to careers page